I really like this guy, what should I do?

If I like this guy, should I just tell him? But I'm not sure if he likes me, so what should I do to make sure?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would hang out with him more, get to know him better and such. Be closer to him. See if he returns your messages and has the same interest to be with you. I am assuming you met this lucky lad at the beginning of the year, I could be wrong but because it's early, I would just be his friend and try to figure out where he is at. For now just a hang around him. By doing this a guy is smart enough to know that you at least have an interest in him because you are around him. See what he is doing and if he is returning your flirting. Go from there. (^-^)

• I met him at the end of last year. and he goes to his dads over the summer in another state so I didn't get to hang out with him. When I see him in the hall he gives me hugs. but I dont' really see him with other girls so I don't know if he does that to every girl he knows

What Guys Said 1

• I would say you could ask one of his friends. Or just ask him if he's hugging you and not other girls he must have a interest in you good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe ask him to hang with you and your friends, going to a movie or out for pizza or something.

A group date can be a lot less intimidating and you can find out if he has anything in common with you.

• I'm not nervous about hang out with him, it's just it seems like we can't find the time when were both free to hang out

• Kind of hint at it like sending him a text that you are thinking about him and hope they are having a good day or something. it's flirty and shows that you think about them/have feelings for them/care but it's sweet and is not that overbearing. Get to know him and if you are really brave ask him to "hang out" don't say GO ON A DATE because that puts everyone in a panic. Break the ice!