How to get rid of dead skin cells on face?

girls I've tryd evreything and it won't go

Most Helpful Girl

• 1

Wash your face using a gentle cleanser, warm water, and either a washcloth or facial buffing sponge (the buffing sponge works the best) to exfoliate. Apply your cleanser to your buffing sponge and rub around your face in circular motions to remove as much dead skin as possible while your skin is softened with the water.

2

Rinse your face and pat dry.

3

Examine your face after it is mostly dry to find the peeling and dead skin you would like to remove. After this, apply a piece of clear tape, such as scotch tape, across the dead skin, press it firmly to skin, and then pull the tape away from the skin. The dead skin should stick to the tape and lift away from your nose and face.

4

Repeat step 3 until you have sufficiently removed the dead skin as much as you can. Remember not to overdo it. Only try to remove skin that has already started to peel away on its own. If it is difficult to remove, don't force it or try to scratch the excess skin away or you might cause bleeding and more damage.

5

Apply moisturizer or facial oil to the dry areas or your face to lock in moisture and try to prevent dry skin, that may lead to further peeling and dead skin.

What Girls Said 10

• Be sure to exfoliate at least once a week, but not everyday - this helps to get rid of the dead skin cells, enducing the production of new ones, also be sure to moisturize as well!

I highly recommend st. ives products, even though they are aimed at women, I'm sure men could still use it.

• Maybe try some scubs by st.Ives which is an affordable brand...

• I scrub my face with st.ives when my face is peeling

• Exfoliate! You can use a St Ives Fresh Face Scrub (seems girly, but the fruity-washy smell doesn't hang around for long) and that will definitely get rid of your bumps/dead skin.

• Ex foliate with a scrub like st. ives twice a week and I use an astringent or toner everyday. I top it all of with moisturizer

• exfoliate

• Exfoliate?

• Exfoliate and you have to do it 1-2 times a day and it takes weeks 6-8 to start looking clear.

• exfoliate. get a good srcub, but don't use it everyday

• definitely exfoliate your skin...and if you can do so every other day and moisturize after you exfoliate because this also clears dry skin which starts to peel and make your skin look flakey...if your skin is too sensitive to exfoliation every other day try it every two or three days.

What Guys Said 3