To contact or to not contact that is the question?

I've been corresponding (e-mailing) with a guy on Match.com for about a week. This past Saturday he sent me a message asking if I wanted to talk live rather than e-mail. I messaged him my number and he hasn't called. Its been 2 days now and my membership on match will be over tomorrow. I'm not renewing because it's not worth it to me however I do have an interest in this person. Once I cancel my membership I won't have access to the site. Should I contact him one last time and tell him I'm going to be off the site or should I just let it go and wait to see if he contacts me? Also, what would I even say in a message to him "why haven't you called me?" sounds too desperate and I don't even know this person. I also noticed he's been online since I sent him the message so I know he read it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• "Hi, just wanted to give you a heads up that my membership is ending. If you'd like to chat again, feel free to give me a call on the number I gave you. I'd love to hear from you."

• This is why I don't like online dating. The guys always want you to chase them. Dream on...