Is it just a rebound that my ex is in? Finding it hard to move on. Need advice.

My ex broke up with me almost 5 months ago, we were NC on and off for the 1st month after the BU, then another month later of NC I called him and we talked for over 4 hours on the phone. He said he loved me, missed me, didn't think it would be this hard without me, and he kept saying relationships always have a 2nd chance, and that he hasn't been dating/talking to any girls, etc I haven't heard from him since then and I haven't tried contacting him either. I found out about a month ago that he may possibly have a new girlfriend but I'm not for sure. I'm assuming he does, otherwise he would have contacted me by now. I'm just so torn, he really gave me false hope last time we talked. I'm so tempted to contact him just to see how he is doing. I was getting along fine until I found out he may be with someone else now, it was a huge setback. So my question is if he does have a new girlfriend, would this be considered a rebound? I’m finding it harder each day to stop thinking about him and I keep having dreams so that’s making it worse. It’s been almost 3 months since I have had any contact with him. I thought I’d be over him by now. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• im thinking he is using the new girl as a way to get over you quickly, my ex is doing the same thing, and has a rebound girl, I see them together everyday because they go to my school, so it sucks but, yeah that is probably what your ex is doing :/