Should I call Him?

I've had a crush on this guy for about seven months. I can be pretty shy but since we're both college aged I decided to give him my number last Thursday. On Thursday night I received a call from a private number. I kept saying hello but the person never said anything and eventually hung up. I found out from his brother the next day that he had called but didn't say anything.

It has now been over two weeks and he has not called back. I want to call him but I'm just worried that maybe he's not interested anymore. Is he just shy or not interested? His brother told me that he's never been this shy before but that he is interested, but I'm not sure anymore. And I would talk to him face to face but I hardly see him anymore. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Call him! He's probably just shy.

What Guys Said 2

• If he's showing that he's that shy, it might be because he really likes you. Hopefully you can bring him out of it.

• Call him and ask him out. There's a good chance he's just as shy as you are.

What Girls Said 1

• Text messaging is definitely a bad idea because there is a chance he doesn't have it. I know that when my best friend met this guy and she decided to text him, he never got it. Nevertheless, they're dating now but she had the same prob that you're having now. She had no idea why he wasn't responding and so on. I would wait a few days and then give him a call. If he doesn't answer, leave a voice mail and it will be up to him to call back.