Phone vs. Texting. What do you prefer when talking to a guy/girl you're interesting in?

Phone vs Texting. Which do you prefer when trying to get to know/flirt with someone?

Face to Face isn't an option because obvs we'd all prefer that ;)

• Phone
  • Texting

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a little awkward when chatting on the phone but I feel like the person is more interested if they call me, and more information can be relayed in a shorter amount of time. With texts I don't feel as nervous when talking with a crush but I over analyze them too much I think.

What Guys Said 7

• Texting is better because you can be as subtle or aggressive as you want/ The phone is too immediate and gives no time for reflection, no feedback that you can read between the lines.

• I see the phone as a substitute to face to face conversation, and texting as a means of setting a place to meet up.

If interested, probably texting. It's low pressure.

• Phone. Texting is frustrating and makes me want to limit what I say to the bare minimum.

• I prefer both if she's not working at homoe just relaxing I want verbal comvo.But if she out and about texting is perfect :)

great question

• Really depends: texting is more flirty I think - short, punchy, and thought-prokoving. Also can be left whenever as a cute "note." But to really learn personality, and strike up conversation the phone is wayyy better.

• phone, texting is stupid waste of time.

• I prefer texting. Because it gives some space to think as some people be sensitive, so we can handle them gently.

What Girls Said 9

• I personally love texting. But in the case of really getting to know someone I would say that phone conversations are much better. You really get an honest answer because they don't have time to come up with something that may be a lie just to please us. Sometimes texting is good if your just flirting, but when you really want to get to know someone and you really miss them, the phone is much better.

• if I've only just met someone, I like to text at first because it gives me time to figure out something good / interesting / flirty to say to him. when I'm more comfortable though, I wouldn't mind chatting on the phone.

• i pick texting because I'm really bad on the phone and all the time there's awkward pauses. if I'm texting, he can think I'm doing something and that's why I'm not responding imediatly.

• I'd say phone. Then you can at least hear in their voice how they react to something you ask/say to them. Texting blocks the voice out, and you misinterpret the way it's supposed to sound.

• Phone, text is so impersonal to me... But my crush does a perfect amount of both =]

• I hate talking on phones. It makes me feel like I'm talking to a disembodied voice for some reason.

• I prefer talking on the phone, because it's more personal, memorable, and you can hear the other person's tone. Texting is fine when you're making plans to meet up

• I think texting is better in most cases, but messages can be read wrong and cause ridiculous fights

• TEXTING! Omg I love it .. its very sweet when an special person text youu! :D