How can I stop feeling jealous of couples and studs?

how can I stop feeling jealous of couples and studs? I never dated and I am virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• I tihnk you need to start dating. You are feeling this way because you don't know what it feels like and you WANT to.

Just take it slow, Go meet a girl, (Or Guy) and go on a couple dates. Soon enough you will know what you have been missing.

What Girls Said 1

• I'll tell you what you're missing, a headache! If you are in high school then I would avoid dating AT ALL COST! Remember you've been warned.

What Guys Said 2

• Start dating

• I feel the same way too, I f***in' hate how us guys always have to be the ones to initiate everything, I know that people say, "just man up, grow a pair and go talk to her, and ask her out", easier said than done, just because you do that there is no guarantee a girl will welcome your advances, but that's life, girls don't owe me sh*t because they are f***in' bitches