2nd date, she's coming over to watch a movie and made out on the first date. Should I kiss her when she walks in the door?

So we made out on the first date after it took me some time. BUT she's coming over tonight...and I'm wondering...should I kiss her when she walks in the door?

Most Helpful Girl

• No don't kiss her, watch her body language and do the same. personally would be weird if a guy kissed me on the second date right as I walked in, takes time again to warm up and make out. after couple of weeks of seeing each other it feels fine if guy kisses as a greeting.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't do it right when she walks in the door. Get settled in first then if you guys look at each other I'd go in to kiss her.

• Give her a hug and kiss on the cheek. Its a gentlemen way to say hello to someone you like. I'm sure the rest of the night will be full of kissess after that!

• don't maul her, but give her a kiss that lasts a second or two at the longest

What Guys Said 0