How Does One Respond to This?

"I like u, I think you are hot, and nice person. I wanted ask you out, but quite honestly, I'm really busy with school, and also not looking for anything serious, but I had the feeling that may be looking for something serious.

There, I let it out ;)"

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he isn't into anything serious, is checking to see if you are...in hopes that you are not and can 'hook up' without a commitment. He is pretty much telling you that is all he wants...cause for one, he is too busy with school (not if he was really into you he wouldn't be), and thinks your hot (sounds like he is looking for something physical), and he came out and said up front that he wasn't looking for anything serious, so he is already telling you that he doesn't think you could be the one.

So you have to decide...are you at a point in your life where you want something serious? If so, I would respond with 'yeah, you are right...I am looking for a relatonship that has the possibility of getting serious, but thank you though'. Or if you want a fling...he is your guy. He may be too busy to be with YOU cause of school, but I bet he would make time for a quickie. I'd move on from him, in other words. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on what you want and whether you want to have something serious or not...

• say yes let's see how that goes tonight!?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds to me like he's just not that into you- in my experience, if a guy likes you, he likes you and that the end of it, so he'll try to be with you no matter what...'not looking for anything serious' is a clue...sounds like maybe he has issues and barriers and doesn;t want to get too involved...or is just not THAT interested