Should I ask her to PROM?

We're both juniors in high school and I want to ask her to prom. We went to Homecoming together, but before that, we really didn't talk. I would like to ask her to Prom but I think it would be weird since I already went with her.

Also, she's like one of the most popular girls at our school (however, I'm not) so there are like three or four other guys who like her too. Should I ask her to Prom even though I already went out with her to homecoming and I don't want to be in a relationship or should I let another guy go with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only doubt holds you back. Doubt paranoia and fear holds everything back, include the society of today.

I say, ask her. Don't dwell on it as the day goes past, do it. So what if people will laugh at you and maybe your friends will try to tease you. You got over any potential nervous feelings they had, and came out stronger for it. And you can willingly tell them 'Well at least I've got the balls to do what I want.' and so on.

You'll never know the answers to most of your question if you don't ask her. I'm not her (hopefully) so I can't know, either. I'm sure at worst she'll think you are sweet, and at best she'll say yes, and then go sick or something. But at least she said yes!

Go for it, my friend. And good luck! :)

What Girls Said 2

• what have you got to lose? go on, ask her! if you have already been to a dance with her, there is a pretty good change that she will say yes again...she wouldn't have got with you to the previous dance if she didn't like you.

i wouldn't waste any time asking her, especially if there is another bloke who is going to ask her. if you ask her first, there is even more of a chance of her saying yes.

• You should ask her even if she says no you at least tried but she probably won't say no if you guys have gone before together

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her

• So what's the problem? Sack up and ask her, I mean you already went to homecoming together.. I guess I don't see the issue. You're not getting any anyways..