Ladies, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Waiting for something better, playing, or just plain interested?

Hi all, so I have been hitting the field in a major way the past month (meeting as many members of the opposite sex as I can). There is something that just baffles me..I start communicating with these two women who I find out have boyfriends. One has had one for about 3 months, the other for 8 years! No mention at all of a boyfriend when I make my intentions clear. For instance, one I suggest that there is something going on between us and she pretty much doesn't resist (the one that has had a boyfriend for 8 years) and the other just flat out says "You and I need to have a dinner date and hang out". I usually STOP my offensive the minute I hear they have a boyfriend and expect the "Sorry but I have a BF" within the first 20-30minutes of conversation when I let them know right off the bat what my intent is. Now the question is ladies, WHY DO YOU NOT MENTION A boyfriend, COMMUNICATE REGULARLY(30 min phone calls at least every other day), AND BASICALLY EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST AS WELL?

Are you:

1. Will leave once something better comes along since you are in a relationship of convenience?

2. Playing the guy?

3.Just plain interested?

If a guy flat out tells you, I THINK YOUR HOT AND WANT TO DATE YOU and you are serious about your boyfriend you would let him know right? Your input would be greatly appreciated...

Once again THE CLUELESS ONE,

008

What Girls Said 2

• Does 3 mean interested in your boyfriend or the guy who's trying to pick you up? For me, when I have a boyfriend, he's the only one I want to be with. So I always tell a guy right away that I have a boyfriend if he tells me he wants to date me. Sounds like those girls just aren't very faithful.

• Interested in the guy that is picking her up..Either they aren't faithful or they just can't resist a good thing when they see it hehe just kidding ;-)

• Everyone's always looking for something better. Everyone's playing everyone. Everyone's interested.

What Guys Said 0