What was your first kiss like?

1. Nice

2.Didn't no what you were doing

3.Beautiful

or what

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I still await for mine. But I have a pretty good feeling that my first kiss will come very soon :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My first kisss was lame.Its best to kiss someone you are more interested in...lesson learned. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • It was okay. Nothing special. I'm waiting for my first REAL, PASSIONATE KISS with the one I fall in love with, if you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • We were playing spin the bottle. It was sloppy and wet, but it was long. I thought it was very hot lol and so did he. I specifically remember though not wanting a boyfriend at the time, so nothing came of that. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you consider a peck a real kiss? lol if so then I guess it was alright

0|0
    0|0
  • The situation and the guy wasn't right, but the kiss itself was really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasint all I thought it would be I guess it was the wrong guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • my first real kiss was..alright. would have been better with the right person. I thought I liked him, but there were no sparks or anything that people talk about. I felt nothing. it felt like it didn't even happen.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• was random lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • My first kiss was with a 19 year old girl from Sweden when I was 9. She kissed me. I remember it well, too. It was amazing. I got a little 9 year old boner! AHAHA :)

0|0
    1|0