Why are guys attracted to b*tches?

explain this one to me please gentlemen. the pretty b*tches. but you hardly go for the average nice girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can say that I'm a decent guy/gentleman, I dislike..wait no..i hate bitches with a passion. I can't deal with snotty, ignorant, egoistical, Rude,disrespectful women. I have no form of patience for them, whatsoever. I always go for the average girl, most of average girls are underrated and actually look pretty beautiful in my opinion.

What Guys Said 18

• I think you're confusing what guys are going for. You see a guy with a hot/pretty girl who is a bitch, when he could be with an average looking girl who is nice. You then conclude that guys "like" bitches. I would propose, that maybe (just maybe) they don't, in fact, prefer bitches to nice girls, but rather perhaps, they prefer hot/pretty girls to average looking girls. Just a thought.

Now, if you saw a bunch of guys choosing bitchy average girls over nice average girls or bitchy hot girls over nice hot girls, THEN you'd have some evidence that guys prefer bitches.

:)

• Obviously a girl voted this down who didn't like the answer. It's spot on though.

• Thanks Man! I'm kind of surprised it got voted down. Maybe the smiley at the end rubbed them the wrong way?

• disposability

• Because bitches go for what they want, have self confidence and are not afraid to say to speak their minds. Bitches usually don't play the games that nice girls play either (playing hard to get, hot and cold and so on and so forth), they don't take things so seriously and they have better communication skills, hence why they are usually popular.

• Some nice girls are like that they just don't flaunt everything they have. And the ones who aren't can probably blame the bitches for at least some of their low self esteem...

• All nice girls play games! all of them play hard to get just because it is cute to p*ss him off and also because they want to be protected. Bitches don't give a damn about that, they just go with the flow and are not afraid to get hurt or whatever, hence why they usually get the best guys too.

• The average nice girl is just what suits me, personally. Of course guys could turn this right around and ask why girls go for bad boys. They're both equally true/untrue.

• Girls go for bad guys because they're an obvious source of adventure. That's what they're really looking for, but sometimes it hard to spot when Mr Nice is also Mr Adventurous :)

• Guys are usually so self-satisfied with their own wisdom that they intrigued when a girl puts her foot down and says no, you are full of sh*t.

• Bitches are not attractive. Confidence and a hint of hard to get is what I am attracted to. Being a bitch just makes me want to hurt you emotionally in a way only karma can justify.

• It's pretty much the same reason for why many girls are attracted to jerks, and ignore the average nice guy. The nice guy/girl isn't seem as interesting, mysterious or spontaneous. Definitely not true in most cases, but that's the common perception

• There's actually a book with a similar title that addresses that question. it's called "Why Men Marry Bitches" by author Sherry Argov . Can be summarized by the basic theory that men actually prefer a confident, secure woman who knows what she wants and actually goes for it. I personally like confidence and wouldn't mind dating someone who was both nice and confident. I don't think that's an impossible combination.

• bitch doesn't equal nice..

• I've fallen into this trap, just once. And it was when I was old enough to know better. I guess in many ways it's the same reason that girls for rotten guys: they often seem more interesting or exciting. It's only when you start to get potentially close to them that you see them who they are. Which is often selfish.

After a while most men learn their lesson. Look at it this way, if you happen to be one of the nice girls you might be able to pick and chose- and hopefully sift out the crappy guys.

• The very reason I'm single is because I'm not willing to date a bitch.

• And why are girls attracted to the bad boy who treats them like rubbish and never go for the nice guy?

• Sometimes they don't see the nice guy! Make sure they see you... :)

• Because theyre hot or have this sexy attitude. You don't feel so wanted or clinged to. You want to try jarder to be wanted but then eventually it sucks if you can't whoop them and leave you for a bitch because some girls do everything and anything for them and some bitch comes along and snags him up and he's kissing her ass and he changes...

• I just finished dating a bitch, it wasn't fun, well I didn't know she was a bitch till the end, oh well I've moved on d: but I dated her because she was hot, now I'm going for the average nice girl:)

• Why are they bitches? because they are more attractive then you and your jealous?

• wow, I don't even know you but from your sentence, you sound like a total douchebag. thanks for not answering and attacking me for no absolute reason. you sir, are a bitch yourself for trying to call me that. hands down, this might be the meanest comment I have read and it doesn't take much to flame someone from online.

• Your the one that calls all the "pretty" girls bitches, you are the only douchebag here

• Ok DOUCHE it's not just pretty girls. Many pretty girls aren't bitchy. She's saying the pretty ones that ARE bitchy. And I've seen the same thing. Instead of going for the pretty nice girls, guys go for bitchy pretty ones... >:-|

• the pretty bitches are wild crazy fun sometimes, and we feel that we can change them. just the same way women love bad boys, they are fun and women think they can change them for the better.

• I'm not. Yay for generalizations.

• only f*** head guys are attracted to bitches. I hate bitches and bitchy douchbag guys. They can all just go f*** themselves.

• I'm not. Pleeeease give me a sweet cute bubbly girl any day

• We hate bitches. Any bitch usually knows how to be nice so we usually get sucked in and than trapped.

What Girls Said 9

• I think the key word in your question is "pretty". Guys will go for what's visually appealing to them. Yes, they'll get tired of the bitchiness eventually and break up with her, but they'll give her a shot because she's attractive and that's what they want.

• ROFL...I have never actually seen this first hand. I can imagine that men might go for a bitchy girl for a quick f*** or something...in the end though I think they want to be with a girl who is down to earth and kind to them...long term

• I have read somewhere that "nice girls" finish last because (some not all) don't put out til later in the dating months, and when they do they're very proper about it, as if God is watching and don't want to do anything indecent.

As well all know, most guys aren't okay with this.

This is only something I read, just reporting like a jounalist here, not taking sides.

• because guys are not stupid

• Alot (not all, but alot) of guys will out up with more from a girl if she's pretty. But I think everybody has their limit.

• I think everyone has different definitions of "bitch."

what does being pretty have to do with it? this lets me know there's some personal issues on your part, insecurities and you are projecting them onto other people. there are pretty nice girls too, and not so pretty bitches. depends on whos looking really.

ive been told I'm hot and beautiful, and yes I think a lot of people would call me a bitch. a lot of other people love personality. so there you go, different people like different types. not all guys are attracted to my personality type. plenty go for the spineless, meek chicks who don't challenge them or don't vocalize their opinions, etc. and I'm cool with that. there's someone out there for every kind of person pretty much.

• Duh- they're pretty. Guys are driven by beauty. The prettier a girl is, the more she can get out of a guy and the more men will want to be around her and try to impress her. Instead of bitching and moaning about things that will never change, improve yourself so you can be pretty too. All you need to do is put more effort into your look and have that confidence and you will be a hot girl. Have the attitude that you know you're hot instead of sitting around hating on every other girl that tries to make an effort and you might get better results.

• . Have you read a book called Why Men Love B*tches. Its almost like how we like bad boys, like the same thing for us. Should check out this web site at tressugar.com would tell you more.

• personally.. I wouldn't know. But I've heard my guy friends telling me their own reasons and how sometimes they just can't help themselves. Given that not all women are bitches... But let's call these girls the girls who have gone through tough sh*t in their lives. So because of their little drama growing up (maybe caused from abuse, foster kid, etc.), they tend to be a liiiiitttle crazy. Now, not all these girls end up being bitchy but a lot of them do.

So from what I've gathered... these girls have their own problems. They really don't know how to deal with it correctly so they end up making mistakes after mistakes without realizing the consequences. But I'm sure they know they have problems and believe that their problems are best left secret to themselves. But we all know that some of those girls use it as their way to get guys. So anyway, what they do when they meet a guy, they give off the impression of being "mysterious" and they don't really open up. Nope, they just give them a little "taste" of their dark past. But because of that "mysterious" side, they appear to be sexy. Oh, I'm sure you know what I mean... those girls who don't talk much but really know how to flirt and seduce but end up being crazy bitches. But once they open up and tell the guys that they had a really f***ed up life growing up and how they've never told anyone about it, the guys feel the need to be their knight in shining armor to rescue their damsel in distress. Oh I'm sure they seem to have the whole package. The sweet, pretty, sexy yet poor ol' beat up girl who needs to be coddled so that they can heal their pain. But in the long run... they end up screwing the guy over and then the guy's friends will have to clean up the shattered pieces of the guy's broken heart.

But hey, I'm sure that's not always the case. And I'm sure that some guys are waaaay smarter when it comes to these things. And I'm sure not all girls with a dark past are bitches. This is just somethings I've gathered from talking to friends. I could be completely wrong :P but hope that gives you a bit of an idea what might cause the attraction between guys and bitches.