Would you stand by the Arabs or by Iran's side if you had to choose?

The Arab countries are revolting, and there is a conflict between sunni muslim arabs and Iran with their allies on the other side, which side do you support? please point out your religious beliefs and country

(for example: Bahraini authorities had to deal with shia "iran's allies" and seems like they've sent shia protesters home. The yemeni president could be facing iran and alqaeda. Syrian ba'ath "iran's allies" is facing sunni arabs whom it's been ruling over for half a century)

Most Helpful Girl

• interesting question.. I'm a sunni muslim arab so I support my side..

i also want to point out there are plenty of people in kuwait (where I am from) who are also arabs but shia but most are originated from iran.. I could 70% of the time guess right who is a shia and who is sunni by appearance of a stereotypical irani

• and I said 70% of the time because stereotypes are never always right

• i don't really understand sunni and shia all I know is I don't like how shia do their things

i don't understand much about Iranians and arabs and persians.. I'm only 17 and I don't really know much about these things.. 1 thing for sure almost all shia in kuwait are kuwaitis but originated from iran and they have whiter skin, black thick straight silky hair, theyre more hairy and have bushy eye brows, big eyes and lovely lashes, I could also easily tell once I hear their family name ;p

• their hair isn't straight or silky, it's more like afro, some arabs have silky!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm Muslim. Sunni muslim. And I never hate shia. And I hate this kind of question too. We should not fight/hate to each other. We are muslim. Believe in Allah and Muhammad.

• how about I reply with I question. Who do you support America or England? Christianity or Catholicism?

• I support both countries, both Christianity and Catholicism... but I think you meant to say orthodox and catholicism, in which case I think catholicism is more favourable as its devout followers tend to be more friendly than nutcase oriental ones who side by Putin.

• i would Choose sunni muslims arab Side.

• What are your religious beliefs and country ?

• Lol yea that's why I say people lost their mind,those people who now think that way,will be so disappointed if the shia controled their country for example,they will kill every1 who don't believe in their religion,Shia are so cold hearted.

They have unnatural acts,very odd,what I have read in the news,in bahrain shia attacked a college full of sunnis females and some guys safed those girls From them,thats one of the things the bahrian channel showed! and did you saw that police man who got stomped by many cars,that was so heartless.

• Yea hence hitting their backs and heads with chains in "celebrations" lol I just hate their guts, I really hope our brothers and sisters in Syria would get rid of that bashar the iranians beloved animal. Lets pray for the Syrian people!

What Guys Said 4

• Why would you have to take a side unless your directly involved? I vote just sit back and watch them duke it out.

• I'd steal some arab money.

G'day mate.

• lol you don't have to, sunni arabs are one of your best allies, we get all our sheep from aussie for ad'ha's celebrations :D

• Why are you saying that all shia are iran's allies ?... and most importantly you guys hate shia so much that you even make some rumors like "iran allies" , "killing sunni" , "bad people"...but in real, sunni ( not all sunni people but most, speacially wahabi ) like osama bin laden, zarqawi and Al Qaeda, which are the real terrorists here, you have the same purpose...is to admit to yourselves that shia are non-believers ( again not all, but the extremists ) and the reason why I said not all is because all my friends and of who I know are sunnis and they respect us as much as we respect them, and I am proud of my peaceful non-racist country, we all help each other like brothers and respect each other more than you know, and I hope all people in the world would be like that.

But people like you, are trying to do fetna in our religion. Do you think that hate and discrimination would make things better ?

Try to learn how to respect others, and not GENERLIZE them with one or two who've done wrong.

Thanks A lot Bro.

~Your Fellow Muslim Brother~

• Thanks for your reply! First, there is a massive flaw in your argument, which is that your preceding claims of shias not being with iran cannot be found anywhere in the following text, just as it cannot be found anywhere on the web. Second, Alqaeda is a dependant group of poor young warriors who might've been living just everywhere and can't usually afford to buy food. Your glorious iranian state is putting it's oil revenues to best use: purely political & religion related conflicts everywhere

• wooow you said and I qoute "your religion is not islam, you worship pillars and creautures which refutes the basics of our religion". could you answer one thing where did you get this nonsense that shias worship pillars etc? astaghfarallah ...we worship the one and only allah and both sunni and shias say the same shihada which is "i state the there is no god but allah and that mohammed is his proph

• @ram101, it just looks as if you and we are worshipping the same only God, but if you do study your religion a little better, you'd discover that you're way off the point of Allah's unity which true Islam relies upon. In your religion, Ali was created before anything, God forbid, same as Mahdi, so while we're still waiting for the Mahdi, you already have your own and your men of religion think the more sinning in your community, the faster the Mahdi is going to start his rule. It's so different.

• sunnis are ass backwards and extremists

look at saudi arabs.. they are killing pro democracy protesters in bahrain and yemen

• you did not follow my guidelines prior to hit the "submit answer" bottom, so I'm going to assume you're a misinformed racist, or an islamophobic from the states. Saudi arabia is one supplying your fat bums with oil for decades, without saudi arabia you might as well have been history.

• lool honey your talking about saudia arabia? saudi is the most country that supports America and israel ..both countries which I may add kill our people BOTH SHIA AND SUNNI ..so please open up your mind and instead of making false statements that "shias don't believe in the prophet (astaghfarallah) or worship pillars (astaghfarallah) get your facts right before writing something down and look like an ignorant child

• free people of the US, Europe and everywhere else including Saudi Arabia and the whole arab world so soon, God's willing, is your worst nightmare you shi'ite creature of darkness. We have all decided to be united, and your lies will only apply to those who are as sh*tty as the ones who murdered our children in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Iran in the name of your Khoumaini.