Would you date a bigger girl?

I am on the bigger side, not horribly obese, and I'm not looking for you to tell me how fat I am and if you find me attractive or if you would date someone like me...I'm asking if guys would date a girl on the 'fat' side if she was working out on a regular basis and actively trying to lose weight (let's just assume that the girl is your ideal personality but fat).

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I'd have no problem with it whatsoever as long as she was making an effort to improve. It's not so much that it's unattractive as it is that I've seen what living a life like that can do to you when you get older. I have to take care of my mother who can't live independently because of what its done to her health.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure, I wouldn't mind it all that much. But considering that I'm on 120ish pounds, I'd only feel comfortable dating a girl who is a bit curvy. If she is quite bigger than me I'd probably just feel a tad bit uncomfortable. Nothing against her, just issues with my own insecurities haha.

• Sooooo... What time should I pick you up? :D lol

• heck yeah, I'd rock that $h*t :D

• yup. of course!

What Girls Said 2

• If I was a guy and she was a sweet girl and as long as she wasn't morbidly obese. But yeah some guys actually like big girls. There is even a song about it link

• most guys with options wouldn't. the only guys who would are the ones who can't really do better

• wow, have to post as a total bitch under anonymous, huh?

• I don't have a problem with the truth, that's why I posted this question. Just saying if you feel the need to be a total bitch, at least have the guts to show your face.

• i wasn't being a bitch, I was being honest. how many good looking guys with options do you see chasing after big girls? not very many, huh? I don't need to show my face to tell the truth, I'd rather not be spammed.