Wheres the best place for a first date?

I thought about maybe the movies but I don't know what type of movie to see..me and him both like action but my friend says we should go to a romance or horror..but its my very first date and I don't know what I should even do on a first date! please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try coffee or lunch for a first date, you don't really get a chance to talk to your date and get to know them during a movie. I'd save the movie date till a few more in, when you know the person better.

• well I'm 16 so I don't really drink coffee and a lunch seems a bit formal and we go to school together so we know each other pretty well..were close I guess I should say..but thanks for the opinion about the movie

What Guys Said 1

• I think a romantic one will be so good on this situation and you should just be yourself and that is will be o.k have fun and good luck

What Girls Said 2

• go to a movie your comfortable with, if you both like it great! you have something more to talk about!

• movie isn't good because you can't talk. I would say coffee so you can walk around a bit