I've never dated a guy, is this bad?

I feel like I'm not pretty enough to be seen with a guy. But I have liked and flirted with many of them, just never dated one. Is this normal?!

My friends keep trying to set me up with random boys from my school , but I'm a little picky when it comes to the boys I like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a bad thing at all, I mean we don't exactly have a set criteria we look for when it comes to experience. If we like you, we like you, no guy is going to not want you because he expects you been with other guys (unless he is weird or something).

Don't rush into it, its good that your picky. Put it this way, I don't think the girls who I grew up around were that picky and all off them became teenage mums. Stick to your morals, you could just wait until your ready and find the right guy. The best way could be a freind :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so, you have your convictions which a lot of girls don't. They're willing to be with almost the first guy that shows interest. Stick to them, its not worth giving those up just to get a guy. Personally I didn't have a real boyfriend until I was a Senior in high school ...

• that's fine don't worry about it especially if its cause your picky about it. plus I looked at your age, under 18 that's totally normal and fine. you'll find someone you wanna date.