Who should start the first kiss?

ok so in my most recent "relationship" (I guess you could call it) I really really like the girl. and I don't wanna mess up and make myself like a douche so every time we make out she starts it I was wondering how often that happens Because everyone typically says the guy should (btw she already thinks I'm the sh*t so I don't have to worry that much about losing her) =P

• Guy should start the kiss
  • Girl should start kiss
  • It doesn't matter, depends on the relationship
oh and also (if girl) be willing to "teach" the guy? lol she said she's my teacher=P

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really matter who starts it, just so long as it's equal. You can't have her initiating the kiss every time or she might wonder if you're really into her or not.

• crap I better get a move on then

• There's no pressure. If you're nervous to initiate [ I'm like that too ], then I'm sure she'll understand.

What Girls Said 7

• Just go for it ! :) I think its cute when a guy says " I'm nervous but I'm goign to kiss yu" lol well it depends on the relationship too !

• Better step up and initiate or she is going to start questioning your interest level, I know I would...

• well I mean we talked about it I just told her I was nervous because I suck

• my boyfriend was nervious the first few times we kiss but he still initiate it, I could feel him shaking and his heart beating fast and I thought it was so cute, esp like how I was so nervious my hands were sweating.

• Doesn't matter

• The guy

• The girl

• Anybody can start the first kiss. It really doesn't matter. I would be willing to teach a guy, yes.

What Guys Said 0