Why is he calling less all of a sudden?

I met a guy through a mutual friend 5 weeks ago. Since then, we've been texting and talking every night for an hour or two. We'd see each other once on the weekend. He'd always text/call first and he would even call me because he missed me when he was at a party or bar with his friends!

Well, Friday he canceled plans to take his mom out to dinner because he told her he would but forgot. But his schedule was wide open afterward and then he texted me to tell me he was going to the bar with our mutual friend. He seemed like he was completely oblivious to what he had just done... going out with the friend instead of me! I had a feeling he wouldn't call that night...he didn't.

He texted me the next day to make small talk. I think he was going to ask me out that night but I had other plans..maybe he should've rescheduled ahead of time! Well, he didn't call me tonight either.

Why all of a sudden is his behavior changing since Friday? He canceled for the first time, went out with guys instead of me, and isn't calling me at night? How should I handle this? Wait for him to make plans and call first now?

Just a week ago after our date he texted me "I had a good time with you ! :) I'll be going to sleep with a smile on my face. Good night" We didn't even kiss yet...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• u still talken to him?