What do I do if my ex kisses me out of nowhere?

My ex and I broke up but we still have feelings for each other. There are some characteristics about him that I just can't deal with, no matter how much I love him. But he's not the type that gives up easily. So I there's a huge possibility he might kiss me and try to talk to me, If he does, what do I do ? pleez give me your advice, I really need it !

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no clue what is going on between you two or his personality. You can either try to work things out, or kick him in the nuts! :P

"Love is not love that alters when an alteration finds" ~Shakespeare

Meaning if you REALLY love someone, truly, you would work through things.

If you have resilience, you can work through it if you want him back :)

I know it's hard, I'm not saying it would be easy if you two would want to be back together. Been there done that. I might have gone off subject but I hope that helps

• (: OK I get what your saying, thanks

What Guys Said 3

• Quote: So I there's a huge possibility he might kiss me and try to talk to me, If he does, what do I do ? <--- respond back with the same quarter, d'oh.

• link do that to him

• I have two words for you WALK AWAY

What Girls Said 2

• What is so wrong about him that you cannot continue the relationship?

• He's too friendly, and two of his friends kissed him

• don't let him kiss you? when you see him lean in.. lean away. run away. do anything you want if you really don't wann kiss him.