Would you date a girl who used to be fat?

Cause what if she relapses? It can and does happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would and have. The fear of having her loosing her way never became an issue. Best way to keep a partner from lapsing is to live a healthy lifestyle yourself. I do the gym 3 days a week and run on sundays. On top of that almost all my interests are active. I knew her before she lost the weight and by the time our relationship went its course she was fitter than when she entered. If you want to keep your girlfriend from getting lazy and letting herself go, first start by not avoiding it yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Why not? Heck, I used to be a baby. And some people will tell ya I've been relapsin' right along!

• Yes. The best beauty is not physical appearance. It is deep within a womans heart. The fire you get when you look into her eyes. The warm love she can give off. That's the true beauty of a woman.

What Girls Said 2

• I used to be fat. I weighed more at age 10 than I do now at age 21. My boyfriend has seen my fat child pictures, but I don't think he cares as long as I stay on the thinner side.

• relapses? lol, it's not like she has cancer

• Yes it is. Obesity is a disease.