Giving it some time off?

Ladies,

I've been talking to a girl for a while and we have gone on several dates with her. If after a date, a date a guy doesn't contact you for several days (2-3) do you want him more because you feel like he's presenting a challenge (hard to get), or does it make you feel like he's not interested and turn you off.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a turn off. I would simply think he is not that interested. Now, if I really liked him and it seemed like our dates had been going well, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but if he did not give some reason for having not talked to me for that many days (unless this was totally normal for him), I would be irritated and it might sour things. If I was on the fence about him, this lack of contact would end it for me.

What Girls Said 3

• it would make me think that he isn't interested.

just like guys don't like it when girls play games we don't like it when guys plan games. relationships are hard enough without all the head games. if you like her just let her know. call her send her a text or a message on fb something but don't stop communicating. relationships need communication and if you want to be in a relationship with her you should start from the very beginning with honest communication

• i'd think he wasn't interested or just stringing me along. think of it this way, if a girl did that to you how would you feel. lol may not work as guys think differently but rejection hurts.

• i show the same interest the other person is showing me.. so that trick doesn't really work with me .lol I liked the casual a lot when I was single so if he wasn't clingy even better :)

What Guys Said 0