Why won't she text back and does she like me?

Okay so I met this girl at my friends house and I thought she was beautiful from the moment I first saw her and she thought I was really cute. we started talking for a month everyday.i went to the movies with her and I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder. we've even talked on the phone for 3 and a half hours. she talks about how she loves my hugs and thinks I'm really cute. we didn't hang out for like 2 weeks because we were both really busy. so right before she left for California for all of spring break I asked her to be my girlfriend. then she says she wants to wait and later that she Doesn't know if she likes me even after all the stuff I said at the top^ . I'm just confused and hope somebody can help me out. well we just hung out and it was fun but she hasn't texted me back in three days? what does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly man, it sounds like she likes you but isn't wanting something serious. A lot of girls (and most guys) around the age of 18-25 are doing self-discovery and improvement.. They aren't looking to get together into a long-term relationship unless they are certain that the other individual is worth it...

So as to say, her priorities are NOT with dating but instead on her own life. It doesn't mean she's "lost feelings for you" or that she may have found someone else.. It just means that she may not be interested in the offer to start a relationship. She's having fun in the moment, and there's proof to that with how she can trust you holding her / taking her on dates / etc...

Rule of thumb: If everything is going great, leave it alone. No need to change the way the water is flowing ;)

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe she's feeling that if she commits and then afterward she has to leave, what's the point? The question should be "is she coming back?" And if so, would you still like her?

Ask her if she wants to hang out again when /if you meet again and that you really like her but you understand she has to leave. Don't pressure her.

Also, about her not texting, maybe her phone inbox is FULL so she hasn't received your text. Mine always is :(

The best way would be that you visit her as soon as you can. It's tough having to wait for an answer but at least it also shows you're not giving up and you value her...

• Personally, I wouldn't ever do that to a guy. Sounds to me like she's teasing a little, and then when it comes down to somethings more than just sh*ts and giggles, she's unsure.

I think that you should give her some space - more importantly give yourself space.

There is a chance she might like you but she's genuinely confused...but I'd say that you should let it go. Do you really want to be with someone who treats you like that?

• She's either playing games with you or something she really wants has peeked her interest. FYI: For future reference...I know it can be hard to tell what's going on in someone's head but there is one word that sums up everyone thoughts and intention and that word is consistency. If they are consist in their ways and not consist with what their mouth says...Just call it like you see it. Don't waste your time it really isn't worth it "in the end"

Vonda G. Nelson

• just like guys, she might have just been playing with you. and, just as guys, they say things they don't mean.

dont text her anymore, she will wonder why your not chasing her.

dont call and act like everything is normal.

it usually works,

goodluckk(:

• I'm guessing she likes you. But she's not ready for a dead relationship yet. Talk to her every once and a while, not obsessively talking to her.

• dont worry...she might be busy. 3 days might feel like forever when you really like someone! I would know! I don't think you should freight so much! don't text her everyday. Just text her once a week maybe. see where tht goes

• I think she was just asking you to try a little more,maybe if you ask her in a kind a romantic way she will say yes

What Guys Said 6

• She "changed her mind" - all women reserve the right to do this and you're a pig if you question it or you try and do it yourself to a girl.

• Dude, you're in your late 20s, American, you hang out with a girl for a month, talk everyday and all you can say is you've put your arm around her?

Hmm, somethingg ain't right here buddy, maybe your progress was just too slow.

• You sound like you need to tap the brakes a little. Don't be so eager and your chances will go up.

• Just be patient. She might like you.

• maybe.

• There are these groups of girls who just fancy friendship more than anything and they mostly like to be with oposite sex and enjoy bit of the friendship as you have just said. Anytime you propose to them if you are not careful you will lose the joy of your friendship. Sorry you have one like that but I will suggest you don't bother her with the issue of relationship but continue to show her love and I promise she fall gradually for you. As for the issue of text msg, send her favorite kind of SMS and continue till she replies