Is it bad to hate all of your friends?

I seriously hate all of my friends. Ones a mean bitch, ones a slut, and all the rest are completely self absorbed. I don't trust anyone except my family. I hang out with my friends everyday and I can name all of there flaws. Each one annoys me in some way. Am I just a anti social freak? I swear I'm completely normal its just today that I realized I don't like my friends.

Anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it's perfectly normal to hate all of your friends. I've got tons of friends cause I'm relatively old, and I hate every last one of em! And you know what's funny? The more I hate em, the more they want me to like em! Haha! Ain't that nuts? And you know what else is nuts? ME! Yup, that's right, I'm crazier than an outhouse rat. So, if you wanna end up like me, keep hatin them friends.

What Guys Said 2

• I think if they are like that... They are not your friends.. A friend is a person you can trust,tell secrets,be their when you are down, and etc. What you are telling me does not sons like real friends... Try to look for others...

• Those aren't friends, those are associates. Just find new people to hang out with if you hate them.

What Girls Said 4

• Have you ever thought maybe you're exactly like them. That's probably why you guys hang out in the first place. No offense. It's probably true.

• Find new friends! Just start talking to new people without treating your old friends and when you are sure you have some good, new, true friends, dump the old ones

• umm... no offense, but it this a serious question?

...dude, hang with some new friends!

• Ur not alone. I mean, I don't hate all my friends, but I can say so many bad things abt them. One has the IM A BITCH AND I DONT CARE attitude, and the other one is just a hypocrite and likes to put me down. I'm not perfect either, but I couldn't stand their crap anymore/ So for that reason, I did decide to try and hang out with other people and I'm much happier now. I started hanging out ith these two girls and we have become very close. there's no secrets between us, if we don't like something that were doing we just say it instead of talking abt it behind eachothers backs. I suggest finding some new friends:) Let your current friends just do their own thing.