Would YOU ever date your neighbor?

Or would it be like living together and horrible if things went bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it's the 2nd thing. I'd never date my neighbor, it could get ugly and things would go bad then I'd have to see or hear about it forever.

What Guys Said 2

• If she were angelina jolie then obvs

• yeah, why not

What Girls Said 2

• no I wouldn't... high school boyfriend wasn't even a neighbor that close, just next block. But I would see his car going home, going to school or going anywhereee. Go to same places etc. well even if I tried to get him out of my head he was just everywhere. Dating someone in college in the dorms was not so pleasant either after it was over.. If he is worth it and you just really like him go for it, may be it will work out good, if not well it will be a much longer process getting over them.

• i think it would be awesome cause it wouldn't be hard to hangout lol. It would be awkward if they were stalking you though,that would be creepy. It could be good and bad the same time.