Christmas present

I've been dating this girl for about 4 weeks. We're like crazy in love with each other but I don't know what to get her for Christmas.

It has to be expensive. I am in high school by the way. I don't have a tight budget so I can get her anything really, any opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay first of all, four weeks and you're already crazy in love? Hmm, whatever works for you I guess. But yeah, I agree with the first guy, jewelry is always nice, especially if you don't have a tight budget.

What Girls Said 1

• How about a designer handbag or backpack? She can use it for school or uni.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm... Let me be shallow and answer your question---what about jewelry? Anything with a diamond, not only will make the girl happy, but it will also go a long way to support the corporate exploitation of African miners....oh yea, if you want to be slick about it, go to the mall, or any other fancy store that suits you, and ponder the following dilemma: "Geez, I need to get something for my sis/mom/cousin/whatever and I don't know much about jewelry---what would you get her if it was you doing the shopping? " Then thank her for her opinion, come back and get the item....happy shopping!