Where did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

and how did you get to know each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• We met each other in high school my Freshman year, I was 14 at the time. We had a class together, but we never got to know each other or even talked to each other until years later. I actually assumed he was an asshole back then because one of his friends was a huge bitch, and he yelled at some girl I was friends with in the class.

When I was 17 I started working at a local store that he would come in once in awhile, so I think that was the first time we ever spoke to each other. But we still didn't really get to know each other until some more years later.

About a year ago we became friends on Facebook and we would comment on each others' pages every so often. He FB IMed me a couple of times, so I figured he was interested in me, but I wasn't so interested in him because I didn't think we had the much in common.

It was a couple of months ago that we really got to know each other and started dating. We ended up going to the same bar one night and my friends and his friends got together and played pool. That's when I realized how nice he really was and how much we actually did have in common. He really is a perfect match for me and he's everything I've been looking for. I'm 23 now and I still can't believe that we ended up getting together 9 years down the road considering how things started off. I couldn't be happier though =)

So, that's my long-winded story lol.

What Guys Said 1

• i got a D.U.I and had to go to treatment. she got one to, so we did the treatment thing together. they give us lesson plans to do as a group. and most of them are pretty deep thing about yourself. and we have been together ever since she is the one for me( perfect). so go and get a D.U.I. j/k don't do that

What Girls Said 3

• :) We both started working for my uncle at a deli. We became good friends, but didn't see each other for about a year. Then we both ended up working at the same Subway and we both live in the same subdivision. We've been best friends for 4-5 yrs. now and he just recently asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldn't be more stoked! <3

• My current fling was a friend of my cousin and we kind of hung out while they hung out...Then we both got older and noticed we liked each other so we started talking and went on a date.

• we met in grade school and got to know each other through facebook