Is it bad if there is no physicality?

is it bad if on the first date the guy is not too physical ? does it come off as insecurity etc. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Define "not too physical." If he shakes my hand at the end, I take that as not interested. But I also don't want his tongue down my throat within the first 5 minutes. It's all about balance, chemistry, and the people involved. Not being overly touchy on the first date is respectful. A nice little kiss at the end, or even a hug will do. You just have to find other ways to communicate your interest, like by actually listening to her, and calling her again after the date.

• what if he kisses you on the cheek instead of the lips? (ive never lip kissed before lol)

• lol she's non existent right now, but just for the future :)

• I agree with you. I want to feel like the likes me but not just want me to get in my pants

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on the girl. You have to get in touch with your observant side and kinda go with her flow. I think for the most part, girls can be pretty obvious with what they want but without actually saying it. If she is leaning in toward you, then lean in more toward her. Get involved with what she is saying. As for the touching, I never minded if a guy was explaining something and very lightly and short touched my leg or hand, Not CREEPY and not like a tap. I am not sure if that makes sense. But WE definitally notice it.

• Define ''not too physical''.

• No as long as he shows the girl he likes her with an odd touch of her lag or w.e just so she knows the lads in to her. I hate it when lads are too touchy and physical on first date makes me think ther after one thing

• Kinda depends on how well you know her. I think kiss on the cheeks or forehead is cute.

• No, its not a bad thing at all. I hate it when guys start getting too touchy-feely too fast, there needs to be a little space for feelings to grow before you start shoving your tongue down someones throat.

• no. there shouldn't be anything physical on the first date, besides a hug or two

What Guys Said 0