Would you rather be with?

1) A skinny girl with medium length black hair and dark brown eyes. She's 90lbs and 5'3", with a cup size of 34 A. She's very fashionable and always wears make-up. Not tons of it, but she won't leave the house without at least some eyeliner, foundation, and mascara. She's not very good academically, and is attending a community college next year. However, that in no way means she's stupid. She's generally nice and talkative, but also pretty judgmental. She's never taken drugs and usually doesn't associate with anyone who does.

2) Average-sized, but without a completely flat tummy this girl has long black hair and dark brown eyes. She's also 5'3", but weighs 125 Ibs with a cup size of 34 C. She can look nice when she puts in the effort, but usually she sticks to jeans and a t-shirt. She doesn't wear make-up unless it's for a party. She's very good in school and is going to attend a college known for its academic excellence. She's a nice person, but quiet and usually keeps to herself. She's never taken drugs either, but she has friends who do and it's not a big deal to her.

I'd say #1 is more outgoing than #2.
They're both pretty btw

Most Helpful Guy

• Are these hypothetical, or real people?

Both sound like they have pro's and con's that you would have to grow to love. Number 1 is the pretty girl, not academic, and a little judgmental. Number 2 is more plain, smart, quiet, and non-judgmental.

Gotta love an individual! I'd go with 2.

• They're real people, and you're right, they're both good it's just a matter of preference :)

What Guys Said 1

• I'll take #2 given the descriptions, but pictures would help here, even if you blocked out the faces.

What Girls Said 3

• If I were a guy (or into girls) I'd like #2.

• If I were a guy, I'd rather be with #2.

• I am number 2 and no one looks at me. So, I would rather be number 1 and be noticed.