Dating a younger guy with no experience?

I'm 22 and I'm interested in a girl who is 25. I have never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin. I'm not sure about her past because we have never talked about that kind of stuff before but, without being shallow, I'm guessing she has had at least one boyfriend before because she's smoking hot lol.

Would you girls ever date a guy who was younger than you and if he had no experience? I'm really mature for my age, definitely much more mature than my older friends. But I realize the odds are stacked against me. Firstly because I am younger and Second because I have no experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, it's special to be a guy's first, it's great and lovely to know he has no baggage and he never has to compare me to his exes

What Girls Said 2

• No. Age is just a number. experience can be taught. if she's the right girl for you then those things won't matter. just don't be too shy, talk to her let her know your insecurities. shell probably find it cute that you like her so much and were too scared to talk to her because your young. if she's mature then shell understand and appreciate your strong will to find the right woman.

• Not having experience might be a problem, but its not a deal breaker... The age difference shouldn't be a problem, like they say, age is only a number and dating older guys is just a "social rule" of our society. If you both are OK with it, then go ahead. I bet that if she really likes you she wouldn't mind.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably not a good chance as she will probably expect a lot from a young guy in terms of dating. Why not just tell her you never dated and see how she reacts to it?

• no chance

• Speaking from experience are we?

• nah but why wuld a girl 3 years older go for a guy with no exp what so ever. not to soundmean