To talk or not to talk?

So there's this guy. We've been talking/flirting for about...2 months? maybe a little longer. I don't know. When we're together everything seems like we're "together" in the sense of dating..going out...whatever you wanna call it. And even sometimes when we aren't physically together it gets that way.

Yet he hasn't actually asked me out or anything. I'm kind of starting to go crazy. I'm really crazy over him. But I'm kind of shy when I have to talk about something serious with a guy. What should I do? I planned on just straight up asking him what was up and where it was going. I don't wanna waste my time with "friends with benefits" if that's what it is. But I'm afraid if I ask about it and it means nothing to him he's going to think I'm stupid or it'll get awkward and he won't talk to me. And if it did mean something I don't want him to think I didn't really like him this whole time. I really do...so should I talk? or should I give it more time?

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him and talk it out with him 'cause he might not be sure what you guys are doing either. There's never anything wrong with getting everything out in the open and figuring it out yourselves. He won't think it's weird if you tell him that you like him.

What Girls Said 1

• you should talk to him. he might be thinking the same thing you are. and even if he's not interested in moving toward a relationship at least you'll know and wont have to waste any more of your time. hope things work out for you.