Should I go on a date with him?

This guy and I met off a dating website, we have texted before but never have called each other. Randomly now he told me he wants to go on a date should I even though I have never ever heard his voice before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Always have at least a few phone calls prior to meeting. Meet in a public place during the day. Tell someone where you're going and get a friend to call your mobile 15-30 minutes into the meeting to see if you're doing 'okay'. you know, all the basics :]

~Distant

What Guys Said 3

• it's not really random if it's a dating site. if you want to hear his voice, tell him that.

• I meant like it was random because he disappeared and then suddenly reappeared randomly

• ok well, if you want to hear his voice, just tell him.

• he might be shy. call him but if he does not callback ,then no. no talk no date.

• first do you like him?

and if so what for do you like him?

finally let me be honest with you and sorry for that how could you date with someone all you know about him that he is good in writting

• That's an honest answer and I certaintly respect it... I did lurk on his facebook page again it's just him looking "good in writing." I guess the way I look at it is if I never meet him in person then I will never get to know what he looks like off paper so to speak and one date does not mean him and I will date neccessarily.

• O,k good luck for you I hope he will be good enough

What Girls Said 1

• call him