What color shirts go well with darker skin?

All up there, what color clothes best complement darker skin? To give an idea of what I'm talking about, I'm not west/southern African dark. Nor am I east Indian brown. I'm sort of in between. A sort of dark brown, caramel complexion.

Oh, and in case someone wants to engage in more mental debauchery, I'll stop you right there. If you're not attracted to dark skin, guess what... you don't have to answer. This question is aimed at those who are and or those who are indifferent. (Last topic related to this was pretty absurd.)

Updates:
Crap, I forgot to take that second part off, ignore that. That was for a different site.

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, aboid dark colors. I think that dark skins match perfectly with bright colors, that's what I envy from black girls. Red makes a beautiful constrast, green but not too shiny, also purple, light purple, yellow, light blue or intense blue like the sky on a sunny day...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• any color except brown I don't like white that much though because we had some spirit week at school we had to were different colors all week and my teacher said I was rocking the colors because the colors were bright she said color works well with darker color ppl

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright colors!

0|0
    0|0
  • try sites like this:

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Green

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange, red, white, black, yellow, or light blue. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright colors with deep tonal value.

Try teal, turquoise, royal purple, coral, red, ooh and black men look really good in black, dandelion yellow

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a tan/beige color or red look good on people with darker skin.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• In my opinion, I would say tan/beige, gray or silver, green, black, light blue, orange, light orange, red, purple, and maybe yellow. I hope this helps, but you should be comfortable wearing any type of color no matter how dark your skin is. Hope my advice or any of the other people's advice can help you in some way and best of luck with choosing a color or colors!

0|0
    0|0
  • How about (purple), (red and white)

0|0
    0|0
  • All shades of red

0|0
    0|0