Do you always have to kiss a guy you date?

I don't kiss I think its nasty. I'm 23 years old with a child and you would think a kiss won't hurt if your dating the guy but to me its different I hate it. Can that turn a guy off?

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably isn't a problem for a FWB, but for a relationship, most guys are going to feel rejected. And it usually points to some past trauma (as the vast majority of girls would rather kiss than almost anything else), which itself makes guys nervous about being in a relationship.

Any reason why you don't like kissing (besides "it's gross")?

• The thaught of spit

• Kissing is an intimate act, and to many, more intimate than sex. It tells the person you're with that you are giving yourself to them totally, because you love them and want them.

If you refuse to kiss, many guys (and girls) would feel unwanted or unloved, and that you don't have a real connection with them, and that's going to be a huge turn-off for most people.

• You've answered something in this last post that I never thought when it comes to a certain someone thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• How DID you manage to get yourself a kid by 23 without kissing someone first? You just jump straight into the sex? That's impressive. . .

At any rate, I think your kid is evidence that you clearly know how to turn on at least ONE guy, even if you don't kiss.

• i guess your profile picture doesn't add up then huh...

What Girls Said 4

• if you have a child.. wouldn't you know by now from experience, whether not kissing turned guys off or not? or did you just decide no kissing?

• I guess my looks make up for not kissing, if they told me it turns them off would I not be asking another question?

• well, maybe you told them no & they accepted, but you want to know about other guys. I think I know some guys who won't kiss. some people just think its nasty. I did but that's before I actually liked a guy.. I just feel like were melting into one being. it feels clean because were clean & I love him. but yea it can be very gross. my first kiss was disgusting. I only kissed again to try to forget about the first one ;)

• why do you hate it

i mean guys like it when the girl smooches him

guys will be guys always

• That's strange. It's almost like you're not attracted to the people you date. I think to some guys it definitely would be but some can handle it.

• so you won't kiss, but you'll have sex?

• Can you taste sex ? Cause I can't and that's not hard to deal with ...