Am I alone in saying texting is the Devil... Everybody is so confused by....

Everybody is so confused by whether or not the other person is interested because the text responses, response time... UGGHHH... Vent your frustrations...

I am just so frustrated... I hate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a sad reality of modern dating, that the key is a girl's heart, is through your thumbs.

What Guys Said 2

• You are definitely not alone.

• Yeah texting is garbage. I rarely text people. Texting and emailing can be interpreted wrong, humor and tone can also be lost. Its very impersonal and detached. While you can pick up on changes in peoples patterns I would not make too much out of it until you are face to face and you see real signs of interest.

What Girls Said 2

• hahaha I personally am very oblivious of my phone! so even if the person I like does send me a text, by the time I see it, its usually too late :S I should pay attention to my phone more I guess :p

but usually I dt like to make people wait because I hate when they make me wait "playing hard to get" or wtv waiting 30min before sending an answer means

• the waiting is annoying yeah, but I prefer texting sometimes as opposed to calling because most of the time I hate stopping what I'm doing just to talk about my day or ask a question that leads to a pointless conversation.

i also hate texting because I like using smilies and other ways to express my feelings ( like "haha's" and punctuation marks) ...but my friends, mostly guys text one word answers and sound like robots ...e.g me: "heyyyyy! wanna see a movie :)"

guy: "k"

that drives me insane but its texting, shouldn't read too much into it!