Why would a guy want to kiss a girl he said he does not like "in that way"?

I met this youth pastor a week ago and we chatted a lot and sent pics of each other and even saw each other on cam. then when he met me in person we were OK and even showed me his place but he chased me away saying he has a lot to do. I asked him on text why and he said he was getting tempted. he said he wanted to kiss me but he does not like me "in that way". he said it's a guy's thing. now we remain as friends. I don't understand his behavior as he is single and I'm not one of his youth nor a teenager but younger than him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through the same thing. It basically means that he just wants to experience the thrill of kissing you or to just get in your pants ...to be blunt. =/

What Guys Said 1

• IT may be because even that he told you he dose like you but is to shy to tell that y he told you he dose not like you and what to kiss you

What Girls Said 2

• Are you legal? How much older than you is he?

Maybe he was just trying to act responsibly

• Yes I am 22 years old and he is 30.

• Religion does strange things to men hun!