Should a girl ask a guy to hang out?

I think he likes me I like him but I know sometimes guys want to chase? So should I wait around for him to ask me or should I ask him?

Most Helpful Guy

• of course

• he texted me today and we chatted for a little bit and then I asked him and its been over 5 hours and he hasn't texted back...I would say he is not interested but then why does he even bother to text me?

• alright well I have a life too so I won't be texting him about it ha ha but thank you for the input, my mind is a little more at ease now :)

• and of course, from my observation, being clingy, needy, desperate, is way worse if you are a guy

What Guys Said 6

• What stupid idiot creature told that ONLY and ONLY guys has to ask girls out? Is this American thing? I don't understand. Back in Russia I asked a girls and girls asked guys.

• yes

• Agreeing with the general consensus, yes, ask him.

• Why not? This kinda thing needs to happen more often

• please

• It's been proved that guys LOVE when girls take the initiative. Yes, do it!

What Girls Said 5

• I say ask since "hanging out" is not the same as a "date" ----you should both feel less pressure going this route while allowing each other to get to know each other & see how you wanna proceed in the future(or not). You could always wait for him to ask you after that, as far as an actual "date" if you prefer to let him make the move in this dept.

• ASK HIM!

• He is probably shy, so If you feel like he might like you, go for it.

• You should totally do it ! Just be sure to not make it to chessy ...just in case he doesn't likes you.

• yes, go for it!