What does this mean

She says she doesn't want to date this year but she acts like she likes me. Should I still pursue her? What's going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you asked her out and she said no, that tells you that she just doesn't want to date you. It is possible that her feelings toward you have changed and now she likes you. If the girls behavior is the same as before you asked her, then she's just a flirt and you should leave her alone. If she acts differently (more flirtatious, turns red when your around her, etc.) now than before you asked her, its possible that she likes you but you can't be sure. Maybe you could ask her to go see a movie with you as friends and see if anything happens. If she tries to make a move on you well there is your answer.

What Girls Said 1

• ok, here's the thing, I like guys and yes, I'm a freshman and I want to date. BUT I have extremely strict parents and I'm not allowed to date until I'm a sophmore, I've been waiting forever to date! I've had three guys ask me out this school year and it broke me, especially when the guy I liked, asked me out and I had to say no. I told them I didn't want to date, I don't know y but I thought they'd think I was weird or a loser or not want to hang out with me anymore if I said I wasn't allowed to. So, I would say, don't pursue her, but, let her know you're still interested in little ways, and keep her interested in you. You never know, maybe next year she'll be allowed to date and ecstatic that you would ask her out still.

What Guys Said 2

• First off do not pursue.

Then try and find out why she doesn't want to date. I have a friend that had a very series relationship end and they did take a year off from dating. This was just something that they thought they need to do before they started dating again.

• Stay away from that girl.

You don't want that girl.