What is this feeling and can I kiss her?

Ok so I really like this girl, and she like used to like me but I'm not sure anymore. But lately she keeps asking me to kiss her, and I get this weird feeling, I thought it was butterflies but I'm not sure. Then now every time we hug or talk about that topic or anything like that, I get goosebumps and the feeling comes back. She wants me to kiss her so she can see if there's anything there, but I don't want there to be nothing, because I feel stuff when were not even kissing. I've never kissed her before, I want to, but I don't want it to be like a nothing kiss, I want it to mean something.

Most Helpful Guy

• The feeling I think is that you really, really, really, like her, maybe love her. As for what you can do, I would tell her just what you said here, 'I don't want to kiss you just to see if you like me, I want it to mean something.'

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be afraid. You are obviously crazy about this girl. and she's asking you to kiss her!

Go for it.

• well I think you're in looveee so tell her that and tell her you want the kiss to mean something and kiss her