Kissing Problem, help?

i still haven't had my first kiss with my boyfriend yet. I really want to kiss him and he's been asking me when he could kiss me. I find it sweet how he comes up with fun ideas for our first kiss. Like if I would be eating a long candy, he would put it in his mouth and wants me to meet him halfway. But I always blush and look away. Also because I want out kiss to be private, not in front of everyone. But that's not the problem. The problem is that he has really Thin Lips. And my Lips Are Bigger than his. I feel like he's going to be bad or that I'm going to be bad. and idunno, its just bothering me. what can I do to get over this problem and kiss him already?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it. My last girlfriend had tiny lips, but it didn't matter to us at all. Just try to relax and go with it. Next time he tries something cheesey like the candy thing, just go along with it. It sounds funny and relaxed. I think it's better to do it that way, with candy in your mouth, and both be terrible because you're eating and smiling, then just laugh it off afterward and kiss again properly either straight away or another time, than to do it on a doorstep at the end of a date when you're both feeling the pressure and it's really awkward and if it goes wrong then that's how the dates going to end.

You both want to kiss each other so just go for it whenever you feel reasonably relaxed. He'll be glad you've finally returned his hints and won't care how good either of you are. Just practice if it goes wrong until you find a way that you both like.

Good luck & just enjoy it :)

btw my most memorable first kiss was when me & the girl missed and I kissed her top lip & she kissed my bottom lip/chin. We just laughed, hugged and kissed again. It was perfect :)

What Guys Said 5

• You won't know until it happens. Even if it sucks, you'll get better with practice, and the practice is fun.

• a kiss is a kiss

you can't know anything until you do it

whats the harm?

go for it

its not like if you were bad in the first time then your relationship will be over...

have a positive attitude towards this and everything will be fine

• you either want to kiss him or you don't its as simple as that. but still wait until you are ready don't let him pressure you to do something you don't want to do

• Listen to Billy Young...just do it..Have you seen Good Will Hunting...where she said "let's just get that out of the way"? Just DO IT!

• Believe me, I would kill to kis the girl of my dreams, so not only do you want to kiss him, but he wants to kiss you. If you both want to, there is nothing to be afraid of because if he truly loves you, then he won't make fun of you or break up with you because you may bot be able to kiss very well. There are many more important things in a woman. For the private concept, if either of you invites the other to their house, act like you are going to show him your bedroomor vice versa, and kiss him. Don't make it to long or a parent might come looking, but you can male it long enough to be pleasurable.

What Girls Said 6

• Don't worry so much :)

The more you worry about it, the harder it will be to make yourself physically do it. Don't over think it, just "go with the flow" lol :)

I'm pretty sure I wasn't that good with my first kiss, but when I asked my guy what he thought he said it was good... Because he could feel that it was genuine, and not fake or whatever like another girl he kissed...

So just try not to worry about it, you will be fine :) Even if you totally suck it's not like you can't try again straight away. And what's the worst that could happen? If you sucked he'd probably just make a litttle joke then laugh it off and get on with it. It's not like he'll dump you or hold it against you :)

So good luck, and don't overthink it! :)

• here's no point trying to plan things like this - you'll just get it right when you try.

lip siz etc mean sod-all, just get in there it actually will just happen naturally. don't lead up to it, just meet him at the door, or go for a meal and lunge at him, I'm 99.99% certain he won't mind.

• Hahaha I think you should kiss him.My boyfriend has big lips and I got thin lips.At first I felt like I was gunna mess up but actually it turn out the kiss was really good.Dont think he won't like it just kiss him with your mind clear.good luck

• just do it hunny there is nothing to be scared about trust me. xxx

• did you do it?

• Screw the size of your lips an do it!