Why is she suddenly talking to me?

so this girl asked me to hang out cause it was obvious we were attracted to each other. so we hung out and everthing was fine and dandy. then she stopped talking to me and got all weird and nervous when I tried to talk to her. And she wouldn't talk to me when I sat down next to her. Now she texted me and acted like we are best buddies so what's she thinking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did anything happen while you were hanging out? Did you make a move or anything that have been too much for her? For me, if things went too far on the first date/hang out, then I need some time away from you to kinda calm down, and then I'll come back to explain myself. haha

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she's sort of shy. I'm kind of like this with guys I like, I have periods of shyness when I get too nervous to talk to them and then all of the sudden I decide to get the courage to go talk to him and act not shy at all. Some girls are weird like that...

• Maybe she was on her period and in a weird mood for a couple days. I know it may be gross but when factoring in girl emotions sometimes that is key.

What Guys Said 0