Is it understandable that I refuse to date any guy that is skinnier than me?

Ok, I'm a bigger girl and people have been making fun of it all my life (so far) even my parents. So is it understandable that I refuse to date any guy that is skinnier than me? Like, I had dated a guy that was once but I felt dangerously self consious and people made comments... Hell, they made comments when I was dating a guy that was bigger than me too. So yea...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's understandable, but I think it's a mistake. Date the guys who appreciate you the way that you are, if you find THEM attractive.

• But that's the thing, I can't find them attractive if they are skinnier than me because all I can think of if the comments and how stupid it would look.

• That's why I don't find that to be an advantage.

• Well, you said 'date', that implies going out in public.

What Guys Said 2

• Just wait for the guy who loves you for who you are, there is one out there for everyone.

• you are retarded. lol

• Um, how so? I am but there is no reason for me to be in this, if we were talking about my fear of jump ropes then it'd be different but we aint...

• Hm? You got something to say then say it.

What Girls Said 2

• its kinda like tall girls who won't date short guys. May not be the most whatever thing since they might miss out on the guys who would appreciate them the most just because of a physical feature, but if it makes that person that uncomfortable then they'll either have to work on and get over their issues or simply date guys they are physically comfortable with. Its not that unreasonable.

• Hunny it doesn't matter what people think...i know its hard, I'm still a big girl but I used to be a whole lot bigger and it is very hard to feel comfortable but I think if they find you attractive then date them! GO FOR IT :D