Is it awkward dating a guy 11 years younger?

he said he doesn't mind .. somewhat I feel he is to young for me. he is really mature for his age. I really like him. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently met a woman who is 33, and I am a 21 year old in college. She is so much fun, and though we had a bit of rocky start I really like her. What makes you question it? As the younger guy in this situation I can tell you that as the younger guy we worry that the age difference will bother you... Sometimes I think we look into things too much. If you like him, and he likes you than just have fun and enjoy your time together. :) Don't pay much attention to the age difference, and even if you do just make it fun. Joke about it, learn about each other, and enjoy your time together!

• thanx for your advice. so far so good but I'm just worrie about the future.

What Guys Said 2

• If you are happy, and he is happy about being in the relationship, who really f***ing cares?

• thanx you made me feel better now.what do you think in the future?. I'll be so much older than him. but I look really young for my age that was everyone said.

• Who knows, but enjoy the ride while it last.

• depends on your culture, tradition and Sh!t. I once date with 6year older girl. My eldest sister is 7year older, so after a few days, I drop it off the hook.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems a bit cougarish... but as long as you are both happy, that's all that matters.