Dating advice for dating older men?

I'm 24 and I like a guy who is 8 years older than me and has been single for a while. I'm not experienced with dating at all, and I know older men are set in their ways. So, men in your thirties, do you have any advice for me?

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• honestly, I think man in that age would be more mature then the younger ones, and they are serious in their relations... but you have to be careful because he may be having fun! just take care and watch every step he is doing...

Good luck <3

• what do you mean having fun? He has friends already..that's what I don't get. and we haven't done anything yet...at all

• exactly! that's better! you know something, guy like hard games that's why they choose the guns and they drive like crazy... girl likes the soft sweet games, that's why we always go easy in them.. just be hard, he will more interested ;)