Bowing out on a girl that has played games but you have to see regularly?

In short a girl I liked strung me along she knows how I feel, and she in short she has either brushed it off at times or made an excuse. The fact is she never burns the bridge complete which I guess is why this has somewhat dragged out.

I've decided it's time to just let it go, it's unhealthy for myself and well this week while we hung out and she had a really good time (seemed like things were changing) on the weekend she was back to her game playing self. The silly part is when I'm with another girl she sends texts/makes an effort etc...silly really.

So my question is people, how should I opt out of this while normally I would just ignore her I have to see her regularly our town isn't that big, and she works at a place I have to go to regularly. I don't think total ignorance is practical or even mature. Saying something to her well been there done that and that's where the games stem from...and going distant well when I do that she does something bold to get my attention back...

Advice please!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her straight that she plays too many games and you don't appreciate the fact she dismisses you when you tell her about how rude she is towards you. Tell her you rather not talk, you rather not be her friend, and to be honest you want to move on to better things.

If you can't do that try harder to ignore her if you can't tell her to her face.

Either way you are the only person that has the power to reject people out of your life.

I don't care how "bold" her moves are you can ignore them or dismiss them like she dismisses you.

What Girls Said 3

• hey I think to avoid more drama you should respond civilly but kurt. and don't answer texts or calls. just say hi or w/e exchange pleasantries in public but don't let her make it personal. she lost that right with you a while back. :)

• Totally ignore her... Don't let it seem like she has affected you bad or good... Don't be too hot but not too cold...

• where does this girl work where you have to see her regularly?

• Hi, she works at a bar that my local. I won't be changing bar as the other two are too far away from my house and It's where all my friends go and we know everyone there so yeah.

What Guys Said 4

• if you really want things to straighten out between you and this girl, between stand your ground and be firm about it..your right there is no point in being in a situation where the girl leads you on and on and you get tired and fustrated about it..best thing to do now is to talk to her in person..tell her how you really feel about her..and tell it as if it will be the last time you'll be talking to her..then from there since you can't avoid the fact that you'll still see here in all just try to be cordial and ignore her qualms..if she was really sincere about it let her come to you but just to treat her a lesson..control your emotions and stay calm..if she still doesn't change then best be off with her..

• Regardless of her motives, she's not capable of giving you what you need and will only introduce stress into your life if you keep following her lead. Cut her off completely. She's not worth the hassle.

• dont put any effort into her, talk to her if she talks to you otherwise just drop it

• Tell her you like her (again if you already have) and make her choose between being with you or you not talking to her again. Just be honest and straightforward. After all you've gone through, you deserve to make that ultimatum.

And when I say ultimatum. I mean ultimatum, as in ultimate, as in final, as in don't bluff. Make sure she knows that decision is final, and take it seriously.