Guys, what's your preference for a girls body?

Do you like skinny, curvy, thick, or heavyset?

Heres some pictures to kind of define what I'm talking about:

1. Skinny- link

2. Curvy- link

3. Thick- link

4. Heavy- link

• Skinny
  • Curvy
  • Thick
  • Heavy

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL. You are the first girl on this site to actually use visual representations that guys can really understand. Congratulations to you. By viewing the links, I can totally see what you're talking about and asking.

Ok, my answer would have to be NOT heavy. Then it would be, in descending order, thick, curvy, skinny. The curvy and thick links look very similar though.

What Guys Said 4

• Curvy

Thick

Skinny

Heavy

In that order.

• i love tall skinny girls all dressed up very fashionable, funky! (I do fashion design ^^)

but I love and alwasy lvoe to hv sexy with curvy girls =]

• Wots thick about that thick :o

• I only find skinny girls a turn off (or extremely over weight)

thick

curvy

heavy

skinny

In that order

What Girls Said 9

• There are some major issues with your samples, honey. The first one isn't skinny. That's anorexic. The second and third are about the same, and then BAM! to the fourth. There isn't a picture of my size in any of them?! But I guess if I had to choose which one I am, then I'd be thick. I've never been called that before.

• The skninny one is so not annorexic!

• No healthy weight range allows for being able to see the gaps between her ribs so close to the sternum.

• I wouldn't say she was anorexic, I think the reason you can see her ribs is because she has her arms raised.

• My question is; why is the 'thick' girl called that?!?!

She's not 'thick'.perhaps I'm overstepping my balance, but I don't think you even really comprehend the meaning of the word.the girl under that 'nickname' is the best looking of them.

I just don't understand that name you've given her. Thick would be almost the same as a little heavier, and she's just perfectly built.

You watch a little too much TV! haha

• thick and curvy are about the same...

• well , and not that I'm a guy lol.

But the first three girls are all skinny, at least to me. I don't see huge differences.they all look close to perfect.

I can see that number on is REALLY skinny. but 2 and 3 basically don't look tooo different, in my opinon atleast.

• I have to agree. The only difference I see between the first and second picture is that the first girl's ribs are showing, the second one's aren't.

• You really haven't done the naturally skinny girls out there any justice. You should have called it thin and had a naturally thin girl instead of an obviously anorexic girl. And I don't see much of a difference between the curvy and thick girls. My usual order would be: curvy, thin, thick, heavy but with your pictures the order would be: thick, curvy, skinny, heavy. I also have a problem that you've gone and said skinny and then heavy. If you're going to do both extreme ends of the spectrum you should have said thin & heavy or skinny & obese/fat to make it fair. People have to remember that it's just as offensive to be called skinny as it is to be called fat.

• curvy !

• i'll tell you that guys down here in the south like em thicc lol.

• I'm curvy so I like that lol.

• Hey, can you tell me how did you add links to your question ?

• Sure, all you have to do is type the URL into the question and when you post it, it will appear as a link.

• Thanks !