Which muscle is most attractive on guys, girls?

So here's a list of the most noticeable muscle groups on a guy.

So girls, which muscle(s) do you find most attractive?

• Shoulders
  • Upper back
  • Arms
  • Butt
  • Abs/ Chest

Most Helpful Girl

• I find a guys abs/chest and upper back to be the most attractive...basically if he has muscle here it's kind of a given that his arms and shoulders are also going to be built.

What Girls Said 10

• I like muscle on all of those areas so it's hard for me to choose but you did leave an area out. A very important area and that's the legs! So many men just focus on the waist up then they end up looking so uneven because they are nicely ripped up top but scrawny in the legs.

If legs were an option in this poll, that's what I would have chosen!

• i thought good looking legs were for girls.. I don't think I ever heard a girl comment on a guys legs.. :)

• Great looking legs aren't just for women! I love a nice set of muscular legs on a man except for bodybuilders. That's just way too big for me. If you want to see a great example of a fine set of legs, just look up the actor Jay Tavare. Mmmmmmmmm! Legs like that are inviting a woman to sink her teeth into them. :D

• Toned calf muscles just get me, they're so chiseled!

• I'm not much of an abs girl, so I'd have to say a tie between arms and shoulders. ;)

• Cool. Do abs disgust you or something? lol

• Haha, not at all! What I meant was that it doesn't matter to me whether he has abs or not. Of course abs are attractive, I just don't go crazy for them as much as other parts. :)

• hahaha I gotcha! Thanks!

• Upper back also a close second !

• Chest can be really hot !

• Arms and hands you can see easily...most of the time. but I do notice if a guy has nice, broad shoulders. I also like guys that have toned calves...no cankles! haha

• Omg...too hard to decide...Shoudlers Upper back Arms ...would be around my criteria lol.

• I love a great butt, Also great arms!

• tough question. I wish there was an all of the above haha.

• Arms and chest!

• I love guys with big thick arms!

What Guys Said 0