Do girls hate facial hair?

I'm not talking about you old ass women in your mid or late twenties. No one cares about your opinion on this. So do girls age 18-22 like facial hair? What if the guy doesn't ever shape it and it grows all over his jaw and neck area, but none on the cheeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks attractive, but only when maintained. I wouldn't want to date a guy who looks like he has never touched a razor. I actually like beards on guys. I think what might help you is go for the look that is decent yet pushing the line. What I mean is that is needs to look natural yet well kept. It may need some tending when you wake up. To keep the ladies coming just take that extra minute and look in the mirror. If you have any doubt fix it up. Neckbeards are in for me and I would totally go for a guy who has one. =) Good luck and hey if you want upload a pick it just may help if you want more detailed input.

• I have dark brown/black hair on my head but my beard grows in with light brown and red in it. It makes me so angry... Shouldn't I just shave? I think it makes me look dirty.

• If you think it makes you look dirty shave it. Do you have any friends that you trust enough that could also give some input? That may help as well.

What Girls Said 5

• I like facial hair on a guy - as long as it's not too much, a bit of stubble or a short beard is nice.

• My facial hair grows down on to my neck... I don't know how to explain it but it grows patchy on my cheeks. Also it's a lighter color than the hair on my head so you can't even see it more than 5 feet away.

• Depends on the guy. Some look great with it and others' don't. It all depends, but in most cases I like guys with a little facial hair.

• It can be hot only if the guy keeps up with it and it works with his face.

• i love facial hair. but you should shape it.

• um no

What Guys Said 0