Which Victoria's Secret Bikini should I buy?

I'm going to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2 weeks for the first time so I'm going to buy a new bikini.

Which one should I get? I've included site model pics.

Vote:

Option A: link (Pink Paisley Suit)

Option B: link (Sequin Pyramid Suit)

• Pink Paisley Suit
  • White Sequin Pyramid Suit

Most Helpful Guy

• just wanted to mention I'm going to the same place around mid july. we're gonna get a free beach house with 19 of my friends. itll be fun, too bad you won't be there with me in your new bikini. :(

also, I know and am "dating" the girl whos uncle owns v.s. so anything you buy is probably a design by her. she gets lots of free stuff and her uncle wants her to start taking over the business. and yes she lives 2 hours from me. in columbus ohio where v.s. headquarters is :)

• That's freaking awesome dude! I'm staying with at my mom's fiancee's house 1 block away from the beach. And this is my Easter break. :)

And that's so legit! I bet she has the cutest stuff from there.

• LOL I liked your answer. :)

• who wouldn't :D

What Guys Said 3

• "A" would get more compliments because it "stands out more".. While "B" would get more respectful glances, based on what I would assume, because it's more high-class than the others.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Personally, I vote 'A' because the pattern is universal throughout the whole swim suit.

~Distant

• I think A would probably work for ya.

But, I vote Option C: Sheer See Through Bikinis

I'd link to one, but I have a feeling someone wouldn't be happy :P come on, it'd be totally hot.

But ya, seriously A seems better.

• Wtf is the point of a sheer bikini?

• I don't honestly know, but I encourage you and all women to get one :P haha.

But ya, the pink one's cute.

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely the pink paisley suit! It will look great with your skin tone and is practical for actually being in the water, too! I might buy that one, too!

• i choose B I really like it

• Hmmm...definitely the pink one!

• I think the first one is really cute, now that I've seen it I might just get it:P