Dating game is a lose lose situation?

Getting back into the dating game is hard, how can I date often without losing my confidence?

How will my standards differ from having a boyfriend?

How do I avoid these many heart breaks, when a guys not into me?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically you have to keep dating separate from your feelings. Save those for people you actually end up in a relationship with.

As you said, it's just a fu*king game. When someone doesn't want to go out with you again, it's not worth wondering why if you don't think you did anything wrong. Their reason for not being interested is something totally in their head which may or may not have anything to do with who you really are. Just move on and try with someone else.

• Thank you, I need someone like you on my shoulder every time I go on a date.

• I'd probably be saying things like "This guy is a douch*bag, run away". I'd be more trouble than I'm worth.

• It would be appreciated!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0